Thursday, September 13, 2007

nicknames =P

im called yeeling
but you all like to call me some weird weird names
first meiling started calling me
shuai ge...
i like shuai ge
it sounds cool
since my voice sounds more manly to winn or by
next you started calling me chio bu
cos its opposite to shuai ge lol
serene always liked calling me ah-ma4
cos i always look very sick
please lah
im one of the youngest here
my bday 17 nov
rmb my present k
i wan big tu tou
ty everyone!
den i was named fen bian which means shit
by serene low again
but i turned it down cos im not shit...
so she said bianbian
okay...it sounds more cute
den fen bian or chio bu
i dun like the above 2
den winn gave ml, by, herself and me nicknames
anything, everything, something, nothing
ml is anything - suits her
by is everything - suit too
winn is something - yea something wrong
im nothing - im not stupid k
but i like the word nothing
this thing thingy is so cool lah
the worse name is wong coco lah
tis is out man
cos winn started eating jelly with words
wong coco printed on it
wl
dun call me tat
i hate it!
call me shuai ge, bianbian or nothing
k?
call me yeeling the best lah...set
ah en and gb arh...i nvr post so long tis time rite? heahea...=D

No comments:

Post a Comment