Sunday, September 9, 2007

answers for my friend test

actually i tot it was quite easy
so i added harder qns
and it turned out to be quite killing
wadeva
o yea
i dunno who's tis oioioioioifu w
but thanks for trying yea
you got quite high 60 marks
thanks ml, winn, by, gb, tc, serene, manda
and dun always wan retry arh
now for the answers
dun say they r nonsensical
i think very long for the test k?


1. when is my birthday?
11 nov
17 nov Correct!
11 dec
17 dec
this is damn easy lah
no one got this wrong GOOD!
rmb my present heehee
i wan big cute soft toy!
THANK YOU DA JIA!

2. wads the first thing my friends think of me?
quiet
emo
horny Correct!
lame
tis one toilet gang noe
no one got this wrong too
im indeed horny! ty
i dun deny
but i think everyone is equally horny
its only you wan say or not
and i choose to say
cos i noe you all can take it
i rmb you all calling me horny
after taking measurements for CO blazer
cos all of us were like so excited over the measurements
i only said sth true
and you all yong you se yan guang lai kan wo
humph...nvm

3. wads my current ambition?
homemaker
psychiatrist
psychologist Correct!
teacher
this one rite...some got wrong
cos they nvr read my blog
i got go and change k?
after i found out the diff btw
psychiatrist and psychologist
first one is treat kee siao one
second one is study human mind
i actually wanted to be homemaker
but first have to have $$$ rite?
teacher is sth i fu yan ppl with
y would i wan b cher?

4. wad time i bathe at on weekdays?
5pm
5.30pm
6pm
6.30pm Correct!
some ppl ticam get correct
i dun bathe immediately when i get home
yea...tis is my habit
cos 6.30 pm only got news
no tv to watch
so i go bathe lor
anyway...tats my timeslot for bathing
cos at my ah ma house mah
everyone have to take turns
but we all end up bathing together LoL

5. which number i like best?
10
21 Correct!
25
32
this qn i think no one get correct
cos i struggle with the answer also
10 cos yeeling mah yiling 10 ten lor
my blog URL put yeeling-ten mah
21 cos of the bus i take
get it?
dun get it too sad
25 cos its my 1R6 and 2R6 register number
wong yee ling(25) 2R6 XX/X/06
i like 25 a lot
32 cos its my present register number
wong yee ling(32) 3R3 XX/X/07
dun be too sad if you get it wrong
cos i struggled with the answer to this qn =P

6. wad do i always say?
i dunno
huh Correct!
wad
eh
tis one giveaway
by sure noe one
cos i have hearing problem sometimes
so dun blame me if i say huh a lot of times
like 3 to 4 times?
cos its either i cannot hear or heard some other things tat dun make sense
i try to use pardon lah
LOL
but all those are all wad i use...yea?

7. which age do i wish to get married?
after 20
before 25 Correct!
before 30
asap
quite a number got this wrong
i wan get married after i completed my studies
cos i wan get married den immediately faster have kids
im obsessed over children
so after 25 is the best age
not asap lah
im not so despo...although a bit
asap means i could even get married next year
anyone wan me or not?
underage...LOL

8. how many cousins do i have altogether?
less than 11
11
12
more than 12 Correct!
i dunno actually i have how many
so i just give one vague number
after i went to my yeye's grave
i got 12 paternal cousins
and 3 maternal cousins
so all together there are 15 lor

9. which ankle(s) i hurt before?
none
right Correct!
left
both
i nvr sprain my ankle b4 except once
during CO camp
when we were playing the night game-treasure hunt
hunt for light sticks until i sprain my ankle at the classroom block
right one
i was so uptight
cos i nvr sprain b4
den like the next day go east coast park run around
like so shit lah
if i go home
den the entire group 2 like vanish le
so i brought my injury along
thanks arh group 2 members
cheng liang, zhang ke, si ting, si hui
thanks for waiting for me limp=D
hence my ankle acts up if i walk more than i usually do

10. which sickness i hate the most?
dengue fever
food poisoning Correct!
cold
sore throat
cos i always get tat illness
i hate it
always stomach pain den vomit like shit
den i always have to eat plain porridge
tats the worse man
i hate food poisoning

11. thus, which illness i like the most?
dengue fever
food poisoning
cold Correct!
sore throat
i think everyone prefers cold to other illness also
but i especially like cold
i wont think cold is a kinda illness
i think its a complication of my sensitive nose
i like to look at the pile of tissue i use before
like woah...i use so many tissue lol

12. which food i hate the most?
ginger
onions
garlic
preserved plums Correct!
this qn NO ONE got it correct
i rmb
i dun like all of the above
ginger is still ok
i still can swallow it down calmly
garlic also
but if the smell too strong rite
i'll faster eat off all the rice to cover the smell
onions
many ppl picked onions
cos i always say i dun wan onions
although i hate them
at least i got try b4 to say i dun like
i eat le just feel like puking them out
i cant bring myself to swallow it
its disgusting to see myself swallow it
but if i dun see the onion
i can eat it
like spagetti
i can still eat happily
cos i cannot c mah
but as for preserved plums
EWW
i nvr even touch them b4
they look horribly DISGUSTING
i nvr in my life will eat them
preserved plums suck

13. how many children i wanna have?
1 boy, 1 girl
2 boys, 1 girl Correct!
1 boy, 1 girl, 1 boy
1 girl, 1 boy, 1 girl
ai ya...this is just wad i wan
i like guys to girls
i think having guys are better
tats all
but i would wan a girl too
so yea
but i must have 3 children
cos for some lame lame reason
i tell you lah
cos next time when im old and elderly
i expect my kids to give me money
so if worse come to worse
my kids income only allows $200 to be given to me
den at least i have $600
its all just my theory
yeeling's theory
not many ppl can appreciate haiz

14. which finger has the longest nail?
uniform length
left thumb
right thumb Correct!
both thumbs
tis one its based on your observation
you all noe i have one particularly long nail
only dunno which one
im influenced by my pa
my pa has both thumbs long
he uses it for removing or scratching off things
like stickers, opening cans?
its just useful
i think that its useful also

15. wads my prized possession?
tv Correct!
computer
money
soft toys
not many ppl got this qn correct
you all choose soft toys
but tv is the most important thing out of the list in my life
i used to watch at least 5 hours of tv
now got at least 3 hours
its a must
i always watch tv
i love my tv!
computer is not the most important
but its growing to be more important for a particular someone
money and soft toys are just tools for me
money my mother can give
soft toys are for me to hug
but i cant possibly hug them for 3 hours rite?

16. wad am i most afraid of?
world without technology
people leaving me Correct!
rejection
failing
a world without tech is not scary
i even wish for no clothes muhaha
clothes are a bother
rejection is still ok
reject le den just stand up again lah
failing...same thing applies
but people leaving me
especially those i love
whether in terms of death or just pure leaving
i scared...

17. how many cca(s) do i have in primary sch?
none
1
2
3 Correct!
this one i give 3 options only
but i think barely got anyone get correct
i primary 3 join badminton
pri 4 join art club cos the cher pull me in
pri 5 i join science club
den pri 6 psle...no more cca
so three lor
im always hopping around
i wonder at my ability of staying in CO

18. who do i care most about now?
mum and dad Incorrect
myself
love
everyone
the key word is NOW
and MOST
i have always cared for my parents
i rarely care about myself
although i tok to myself
everyone means strangers also included...
so yea...i just wan care about my love
im despo can?
i wont wan myself to regret wad i have not done
until now...i have no regrets wadsoever

19. wad makes me happy?
good results
small happy things Correct!
love
anything
please lah
im not so love-despo
just small things make me happy
good results make me happy too
but small happy things is more appropriate
anyway...not anything makes me happy
pulling my ear does not make me happy k

20. wads my ultimate goal in life?
earning money
being happy
getting married
having children Correct!
im obsessed with having children
if worse come to worse
i dun have a husband
i can always adopt kids
money is not everything in life
being happy is important
but i think human have objectives to coming to this world
to continue the continuity of mankind
so must have kids
im a kiddy person! =P

thanks for reading until here
i noe i type VERY long essays
but must type finish lah
dun complain lah xiang gong
yeeling shang

No comments:

Post a Comment