Friday, February 12, 2010

I want to make an account of OG! :D






I am very happy because I think I have a great OG! Yay! OG14! :D I think all my OGMs are very adorable and special. Haha. All of them are very kind and passionate. Let me cite an example. People who have observed me well, would know that I don't put ear backing on your earrings. During mass dance at Suntec Fountain of Wealth, I lost one of my earring. So, I was searching for it. Then one of my OGMs approached me and asked me what I was doing, and I told him that I was looking for my lost earring. And in the end, almost everyone in the OG started to help me look for my earring on the ground. I was extremely touched and happy! It was rather dark and the ground was wet. It seemed like an impossible task to find my earring. In the end, no one found it there! Haha! Honestly, I was really touched by them.







And the OGMs can remember my name! Haha! I am very happy! And actually we all get along pretty well. Haha. I have made great friends over this orientation! And I love all of them! :D






Bring me to where I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment