Friday, August 14, 2009

It's been really long since I posted any blogposts. Hah.




I think it's time for me to start prioritising my time now. I'm starting to get the jitters from all the pressure placed on me. It's an invisible force, pushing you to your limits. At first, it simply irritates you, but after some time, it seems to be all fine and acceptable. It's something that you can never go against. I suppose we can only learn to live with it.




I define my life into two main parts, studying and playing. And I was playing today. The whole day. I've been playing too much. I need someone to anchor me down, but constant studying just isn't my style. I only come to realise that I'm such a playful person.




There is a need to settle down. I seem to have come to terms with it, but I'm still playing my time away. Anyway, I suppose playing after OP ain't a bad idea? :D




Putting aside the idea of me playing, my anger level was high today. I think I'm under some pressure and stress. The scary thing is that I can't sense it. That's intimidating.





I think I'm just angry with myself. Of course, it was exacerbated by external factors. It's alright, I'm feeling happy again now.





Stop playing so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment