Sunday, July 12, 2009

Recently, I was motivated to study really hard and score super well for my promos. Haha. Seriously, I felt motivated. It's been so long since someone could motivate me like this. Whenever I think about this, I would feel the gush to excel and live up to his expectation of me. I hope it's really the case. Hah.




Honestly, I wish this feeling can last for a long period of time. It makes me feel euphoric, more than just happy you see, and it kind of removes the heavy load all that stress has placed on me. The worst thing is that, I created the stress. Can you imagine it? Yea of course. Hahahaha.




I cannot stop myself from pressuring on myself. It worries me when that euphoria seems to be diminishing every subsequent time I think of it to motivate myself.





I shall relax. I know I look calm, as it nothing great happened, but actually, I'm on the verge of pulling all my hair out. Sometimes, it proves to be too much for me to handle, such that my reaction is equivalent to nothing at all.




In any case, I shall relax and slowly tackle the tasks. Yea. Sounds like a marvellous idea. Bravo! Haha.




Sometimes, a moderate amount of self-deception is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment