Monday, November 3, 2008

I've got this thinking. One day, I hope that a disease would simply just wipe out all of human kind. Reason being, there's just simply tooooooo many people on this world. Dear disease, just kill every single one, imcluding me. Wouldn't that be great?



Everyone has their own thinking about where we'll go after we die. In my view, I think we just cease to breathe and exist in this real world anymore. It's like being put to eternal deep sleep, never to be awoken again. Why bother to go to another world? Haha. Anyway, die means die. It still seems scary to me, because I've just too many things left undone.




Wouldn't it be great if death was no longer scary? Haha. Then I'll become the scary one. (:




Anyway, 'O' levels seem to be getting more and more normal. Today I sat down at my usual table, wondering why was the exam feeling so stagnant. I can't experience the anxiety, the fear, the nervousness, the joy, the adrenaline rush, the brain drain, the tension, the gush. Practically, I was a little lost in my own world. Detached perhaps. Oh well.




The instantaneous euphoria after each exam is always so transient. This is because I've yet to study for the next paper. I'm forever rushing and burning the night oil. Is this really my 'O' levels? Seriously, it feels more like common tests to me. My ability to underestimate the influence of this important exam seem to be rather amazing to me though.




Oh well. There's five more papers left. And only one requires memory work. HAH.




This is the only comfort I have till this point. Wish me luck. =D




Might as well give me your power. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment