Saturday, November 22, 2008

I just love my teevee. =D




And I think it's still going to spoil soon.




I just realise how much I have spent in just one week. Ahahaha. It's rather serious. I'm going broke soon. And reaching out my hand to my mother for money is rather pathetic too. Hope I can get some cheap labour job soon. At least the little sum of money earned can cover up for my expenses this holiday.




I want to be independent, though I can take as much money as I want. Because my mother dotes on me. (:




Anyway, it's getting bored staying at home. Might as well do labour and earn extra. Then I can spend even more. HAHA.





Oh ya, it's no wonder my ambition was not any job in the service industry. I just realised how much I wanted to be an entrepreneur. Being an employee just suck. Hah.




To put in simple words, I never liked to act according to anyone's wishes. Unless I want to, that is.




Just give me a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment