Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just yesterday, I dearly felt like pulling out the drawer from my neck, just to scratch my itchy and infected throat. Seriously, it was painstaking.




I decided to rest. I have this phobia of a prolonged illness that would again affect my results. Not bearing to give myself another one of this stupid regret, I decided to sleep more. Atlas, I did not. I just watched the tv for the whole day with my chemistry textbook resting harmlessly on my lap. I recovered anyway. =D




Being alone at home was pretty exciting. The fact that I get to do anything I want alone was indeed marvellous. Carefree, I say. And slackness fills the air. Hah. It felt like I was on a holiday. I was busy entertaining myself rather than mugging hard. Oh well. I love it man! =D




Indeed today was a euphoric day~




=D




I hate to take off now. After my plane rested on ground, it's difficult to start the engine now. Oh well. I've no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment