Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I suppose you had a great time, you had better. =D





Although I couldn't learn how to power bowl, it was just insignificant to matter. It's just an excuse, I know. Those lovely pancakes were ruined in my hands, but I think you'll eat them clean, right? I had the most entertaining time at the arcade, though my back and limbs are starting to protest now. It's because I'm having fever.






My fever failed to subside from yesterday, and I burned up again when I started mugging. I coughed non-stop, damn fuck. I went back and slept, and the only ones who knew I was ill were my cousins, because they saw me popping panadol. Thanks for your panadol yea. The rest just thought I was tired from mugging. Until I started coughing simultaneously like a M16, did they knew I had cough only. The feeling of being sick is rather nice, but I just can't let go of my duties to mug.






I'm very sick here. Say something nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment