Monday, September 15, 2008

I feel like a gone case right now. Just hit me. Fuck. Seriously, I feel like banging the wall right now. I'm just really glad I'm sick and stayed at home today. I would have vomitted in class if I went to school today. Oh well.








I just spent a long time trying to convince myself again. Since mugging doesn't really make a difference, should I just slack my days away? I'm fucking sick now.







I suppose I need to think more now. I refuse to find excuses for myself. And I hate people to question me. I guess I just need a little more push.







Anyway, Im fucking sick of being sick now. And I just cant control my emotions. Fuck.







I feel like banging the wall now.








Oh well. Let's do something concrete to save myself. Procrastination never works.

No comments:

Post a Comment