Sunday, August 3, 2008

I like Jam Hsiao. Anyone has a problem with this? This is my choice and freedom of speech. HAH. Don't you think that his voice is so manly? Ah~ Sexy. My brother like his songs too, alright? A manly voice.



I realised that I'm commiting aggression through my words lately. I tend to reply with sarcasm, that kinda pricks out people's aggression too. I don't know why, but I can't help tolerating not commenting. I apologise if I've hurt your feelings along the way. It harms the harmony and I feel uncomfortable too. I will regain back my peacemaking skills. Rest assured.



Anyway, there's this video my brother showed me, about the grammatical errors of the word; fuck. Or rather how to use the word fuck. It's very funny, because it's supplemented with examples. It's not offensive at all. No graphics, very safe. Perhaps you watched it before.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q23sodJ0SIg&feature=related



I like this. Aggression; Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment