Thursday, July 3, 2008

People who have no common sense are terrorists.
I was terrorised by two girls who were a little retarded.
I'm not trying to be discriminating here, but they are really terrorists.
I'm sitting fine on the bus there, then one stepped on my foot and the other tugged my hair.
Although it's sardines, this doesn't give them permission for invasion.
It's nuts, especially when it's in the early morning.
And I happen to be running late for school.
I was damn pissed, that I could shoot laser eyes.
Obviously, both of them couldn't read my face and eyes.
They went fuck.
So I wasn't friendly in the morning.

There's this rapist around Tampines.
He's 1.6 metres.
Kinda short for a rapist, which puts people off guard, given a shorty.
Well, I guess he'll be caught in no time.
Short guys will be suspects, especially when there aint many. Aha.

I'm sorry if I called you a fucker.
It's just that it rhymes with farter.
(。・ω・。)

No comments:

Post a Comment