Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's getting rather boring in school nowadays.
Quite missing those days where we just poke fun at each other.
I can sense that the tension is arising.
But I'm just continuing my monotonous life.
Sleep, eat, study, eat, mug, watch tv, eat, mug, sleep again.
These components are what that make up my life.
And yea, I eat and study together.
The worst thing is, I'm forever doing maths.

I was told I had a fan club.
I've no comments and I won't accept it.
Thanks arh.
We are classmates.
Anyway, I'm not a superwoman either.
I understand my concepts, but I'm not intelligent enough to explain them.

I'd like to be humble.
I'm afraid I'll be spoilt under the spotlight.
I only want myself to be recognised.

I like the feeling of being lost in my own world.

No comments:

Post a Comment