Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'm definitely not possessed or obsessed or whatever.
I'm not less serious than before, really.
I'm becoming more serious about the consequences that are going to follow.
There are some things we just can't force our way through.
It's like preparing for the worst to happen.
Just take it easy and accept it.
It's definitely better than bearing grudges when the real thing happens.
If it doesn't, Of course it's the best thing in our life.
We have to learn how to take things in our stride.

I was not feeling hyper yesterday night.
I was a patient, with my nose on the verge of dropping out.
I was sms'ing and decided to sms people good luck for today's listening.
Anyway, since I took mine last year, might as well wish them good luck.
It really changes one's mood to see an unexpected greeting.

Since we were released damn early today, got listening mah,
we went for sushi.
I still yearn for that heavenly taste of raw salmon.
=D
Then we spotted our science and maths teachers there.
Mrs Wee, Mrs Pong, Miss Gan, etc.
Everyone's feeling rich eh?

On the contrary, I'm even more broke than yesterday.
I just fell for another temptation.
Apparently, I always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment