Friday, July 25, 2008

I thought of something today.
More people are getting married at a later age, or just stay single.
On the contrary, getting married and having kids is always what I've wished for.
HAH I'm a pro-Singaporean. But that's not the reason.

I've always thought that it was the mission of humans to reproduce.
Life wouldn't be complete without your spouse and kids.
Aint it so?
For the previous generations, people work hard just to provide for their family.
Anyway, more kids means more retirement money. Aha.

But today, I thought, 'What if I decided not to get married or not to have kids?'
This question shook me.
I pondered and stared at the moving scenery.
Impossible.
This goes to indicate how much marriage and parenthood mean to me.

I guess it's too early to talk about such stuff and the future is unknown. blah.
But I seriously think everyone should at least have a rough estimation.
You might just get married next year. HAHA. crap.

Oh well, I would want to accomplish my mission in life though.
To reproduce. (:
Not now, of course.

I'm so bored mugging, that I'm talking nonsense here.

No comments:

Post a Comment