Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Everyone had someone they liked.
I definitely know who I like.
I'm a little tired and weary from this entangled cycle.
I can't be rational enough to put you down and send you packing from my mind.
As much as I want your reciprocal love, I enjoy the life I'm having now.
Not thinking and dreaming about the love that can't even fill my stomach.
I really want to stop guessing now.

But when I finally want to leave this cycle, everything went deja vu.
I love the feeling, but I hate the feeling.
I would be unwilling to leave then.

I see people taking such infatuations simply at face value.
How can you evaluate your fondness for one?
It's ridiculous.
Nevertheless, it's these people who can ultimately remain independent on their own.

I'm still reliant on you.
If I persist, I guess only time can wash away the contradiction I've.
If I no longer like you some day, you can pretty well act as my shield for secrets.
AHA.

I wasn't supposed to tell people this.
I was too carried over by the fact that people I trust,
whom I told my secrets to, would keep it locked-up.
Alas, it got all spilled out.
I gave my darkest secrets away, because I believed people would listen and keep it there.
After betraying this trust, everyone knows who I like.
I might as well announce to the whole world that.
It's too late to apologise.
I bet he's the only one left who doesn't know that I liked him.

If I could let go this foolish love,
I guess I'll be free as a dove.
Yet I'm terribly strapped,
So here's why I'm still fuckingly trapped.
Though I'm in the midst of agony,
Without it, I feel hopelessly empty.
I wished I could put an end to things,
but when did such exist?

No comments:

Post a Comment