Monday, July 28, 2008

Do you wanna marry me? - I placed this as my personal message on msn, and wenyi thinks that I'm despo. Wth. Whatever you want to imagine, I don't care. I'll find one on my own. I don't need external help or blind dates from Ruishan. And since when did Ruishan take on many roles? Arh, I know, Mother cum Father. YAY. =D



Regarding my fan club, that everyone is dying to know about, it's non-existant. I didn't acknowledge it right from the start. So, I don't know what winnie wants to do as my manager. Swat flies with the cang ying pai?



Yesterday I had this headache that was comparable to an earthquake. I had to go to sleep at 11.30pm, because I thought my head was about to split into two. I tell you, panadol is a great painkiller. Pop one into your mouth, tada! Your headache is cured the next day. Aha. With sleep, of course. But bear this mind, don't eat too many panadol.




We are going to the Shell petroleum thingy tml. WOOHOO. Of course, the best thing is we get to skip lessons. Heahea. I'm sure it's going to be damn fun tml.





Everyone changes every single second. No doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment