Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm really possessive.
haha.

The NE quiz was pretty fun.
It's like a computer game.
I got expert builder eh, 505000 points or whatever.
Thought it was average, but I turned out to be quite good.
Muhahahaha.

Went bugis after that.
Er, only me ml by amanda went.
We accomplished what we wanted to do real fast.
I don't really like shopping though.
And we saw rs and denise there!
We got really hyper after seeing them.
Frankly speaking, I still don't like that bugis street one bit.
Whenever I'm there, I'm bound to be fucked-up.
Anyway, I found out something good about skinny people, like BY,
she can really go through the crowd at lightning speed.
Because she's so skinny that she can pass through the spaces.
While people, not so skinny, like me, just go around knocking into people lor.

ML always think I'm some suspicious article.
It's not funny CHEN.
Amanda bought her mother's day present too,
which made me think of mine.
I guess I think giving presents for mother's day is a waste.
I've not done a card or given anything to my mother,
maybe after upper primary?
That was the time my mother stopped buying me presents too.
Because she'll buy anything I want anytime.
Why? Because I'm a goody goody clever clever little girl.
Maybe I'll sms her this year.
Sounds stupid and saddening.
Oh well, happy mother's day.

Anyway the last time my mother wished me good luck for exams
was maybe primary 2.
OMG. HAHA.
But I can confirm she didn't wish me good luck for PSLE or secondary school.
Always looking forward to her wishing me that,
but she doesn't.
No matter how much I hint her, she never does that.
She only says: 'guo ma lu yao xiao xin.'
'ORH' ):

OH WELL, I love my mother.
I love you mummy.
:D

Oh ya, MA I'm going to sms you too. :D
Denise must rmb to sms me also.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY~ (:

No comments:

Post a Comment