Monday, February 18, 2008

i blog about the chinese new year outing tml lah
today no mood (:

because tml got chem spa
the real one, not fake ):
a bit worried though
the information that is contaminating my mind
is making me so confused now
i guess it's best not to know wad's going to happen
it tests my real potential :D

but im still affected
wad's the point?
they said the graph and the experiment was confusing or whatever
argh this worries me
this is not mock anymore
how i wish the previous one was valid for 'O' level
coz i got 9/10
so cool lah
can't imagine i got so high (:
again, dont be complacent

let me revise here
1. read instructions carefully
2. take out everything in the basket - i missed out the cover last time
3. always kneel on the floor ): i hate this
4. dont be so anxious to start experiment
5. draw finish table then start
6. be clear of what you are doing
7. be fast but dont break stuff
8. just be yourself :D

sian hate this
oh well jiayou~
that's the only comfort i can give myself

god
that's what i like to say now
my geog test handwriting to so ugly to speak of
everyone's pretty stunned at the change of my handwriting
oh well proud to announce
my handwriting has grown bigger (:
and less neat
but it's still neat
wakaka :D
it's time you enlarge yours too serene (:
it's so scary that i write till my nerves in my right arm went numb
then send nerve impulses to the left side
causing my left shoulder to have minor shocks
omg
that was when i was still in the middle of last question
that's not cool
i was practically dragging my entire arm ):

emaths test was a no-brainer like what mr lai always say
where got?
im doubting every answer i write on the paper
with fear of getting it wrong
feel saddened
i hate statistics

what's with the 'fail common tests and meet the parents comes in'?
it's a good policy
and im pretty sure that i wont be in there
maybe for humanities ):
like history ):
so let's work hard~
keep my name as the first name to be read out (:
that's a huge goal
but i believe i can do it!

it's stressful to be up as the top
with fear of losing the position easily
this stress is unwanted

ya and VP came to talk to us
highly humurous too i guess
but somehow i can guess what he's going to say next
so i cant seem to laugh that much
except for the interference part
while people play com, watch tv (im here), whatever...
some people just choose to sleep
haha im giggling to myself even now
it reminds me of someone called theresa (:
i do too. sometimes (: but it's increasing. (:
he's making me all stressed up
i know that there's little time left
but no one wants to suffer a mental breakdown right?
so just let the time past and i do my stuff
the tys idea is starting to interest me (:
but feels stupid to even not know the contextual knowledge
his talk benefitted me somehow :D

so im still only reading thru my spa file
i believe the right state of mind for spa is clear-minded
overload with too much info, DIE
so just let me enjoy the SPA
Science Practical Assessment
._.

No comments:

Post a Comment