Tuesday, January 1, 2008

sorry winnie, dont mean to use yours as my 'exposition'
that turned out to be quite a failure. ):
but glad you dint take it to heart. (:

this should be one of my last post alr bah.
once sch starts, doubt i'll even have time to blog.
first phase will be the holiday tests.
fuck, i dint bother to study for it today.
feel that there are no one revising too.
still chiong'ing hw i guess.
wadeva. everyone's a little emo now.
who looks forward to sch?
maybe, but definitely not me.
i just told myself, eh tml need go sch alr.
then i was like, oh.

i have this bad and weird habit.
i compliment by saying good boy.
i rmb saying good boy to tc's dog, cheyenne, spelling correct?
when she's a she.
i said good boy to my cousin chengkiat
as well as his sisters.
just now when i was organising my files,
i said good boy to my files.
er...maybe i yearning too much for a son.

posting some random feelings today.
im going to have a driving license and a car :D
if i can't have a car or couldn't qualify for car license
i'll make sure my boyfriend or husband has both.
he'll become my chaffeur.wakaka.
after that mrt ride during peak hour, damn peak hour,
after i just got jostled into the train,
i swear i'll have transport by car.

speaking of which,
female drivers are just inferior to male drivers.
whenever some cars in front cork up,
people will just naturally think that,
eh wl, woman driver, confirm one.
even my mom thinks this way.
she can't even park the car at one go.
and sure enough, it's a female driver.
in comclusion, male drivers are just better.

all of a sudden, i and bro started liking to bully my mom.
although she still likes to nag and scold when she's fucked up,
her scoldings have reduced a lot lately.
maybe coz she's going thru..the opposite of puberty. wad you call that?
gen nian qi.
nah, mom's only 41+
maybe she wants to pull the age gap. maybe?
oh ya..im same height as her alr..wakaka.
but she always plays cheat. she wears heels.
my bro..much more taller.
hope he grows to 180, no 175.
pa is only 175..
pa cannot lose his zun yan. lol.

i have sth to share.
last year 2007, we are 15+
now in year 2008, we are 16-
interesting eh? (:

let me make one new year resolution here.
i think this will be the most important resolution.
it's a wish, but a wish that can come true.
it's not a unrealistic dream; it's a goal.
i wish to be more decisive.

No comments:

Post a Comment