Sunday, December 9, 2007

im so bored, my CAPS fever died off. but seriously, it looks like an art work if you type in CAPS and together. i wonder why everyone type in paragraphs, maybe i should to. in addition, i should type in proper english so that i can practise for my 'O'.haha.right now, im bored stiff. i wanted to play games, but i could not rmb any that dint require brainpower. coz im having a headache now, so pain. tv is eww, not nice to watch nowadays. im like stuck to homework. i have been like doing english since this week, EVERYDAY, and finally, I FINISHED IT! omg, so hard to believe that i finished it. however, there are more. dear dear. nvm, i can do it whilst my cousins go overseas. they are going china, not a very ideal place to travel to for me. no idea why. but no one is going to play with me now.although i dont play with them, but i will occasionally drop by into the room and see wad they are doing.barbie dolls.EEE.teacher teacher.i dint even play it before.but i did play with them.we played taiti, cheat, stress,bluff,jia4shi3.yea.bad influence.i taught them all their skills.so cool right?their dad dont allow them to play cards or mahjong.im like not close with him at all.i dont even like him.but thank god, i only see him at night.he was like on OT for the whole holiday.so we were still playing cards when he came back.fuck.he found out that we were playing cards.which is bad influence.nvm,who cares?im just scared that my cousins get scolded.but really their dad is like so impractical.his thinking is like from the last century.ok let's stop here.i dont wish to spoil the feel.

i love my pa.again.i like guys that are right to the point.give the heck care look.only budge in when needed.guys that can do hard work.do some technical stuff.like my pa,my dad is the role model of my future spouse.my pa is like so cool.glad to have a pa like him.he used to sleep a lot.but nowadays, he gets up earlier than i do.my image of him is sleep very late since young.coz he sleeps at like 2am everyday.coz he was doing the amplifyer stuff last time.he create lots of weird stuff.he can fix a com from components.now he's like helicopter the whole day.his new hobby, he has like more than 30 helicopters or planes.thats a lot of money pls.if the outer cover is $200, then the engine is $300 maybe?one on average is $500.this is for the smallest one.there is one ultra big one.height almost mine alr.the body is like bigger than my body?!imagine how much money is that.i refuse to calculate the total cost.coz hear alr will bleed.my mom says all the flying objects are his mistresses.fair enough.he spends more time with non-living stuff than me.me too.i spend more time with non-living stuff than him.tv and com.so sad yea?do you?shouldn't spend too much time in front of screens.scared later my eyes disappear.


and again.we are going tmall.although we go white sands more.and guess where are we going to eat at?crystal jade haha.sounds attractive to you?seems boring to me.its like a great thing to go there.but its like sick of that place.our family has never eaten at tmall foodcourt before.our family is like overall united.when we go those more highclass places, my pa will leave the coins there as tips, if he pays in cash,so generous yea? when go market pack food back.even the few cents that increase piss them off.lol.contradicting.what a wonderful family i have.actually, when we go tmall.there is only one place we eat at.that is crystal jade.lol.never other places.sian.


just one more thing.in our whole family, no one locks the toilet door.the door sometimes is partially open.how open.i can change in front of my bro, mom, pa.of course not directly.maybe backface.but our family works weirdly.my pa leaves the door partially open when he shits.i evaluated the reasons why we dont lock doors.the lock is not spoilt.it is like a hook that hooks from the bottom upwards.like taking your finger and digging it into your butt hole.that's how the lock works.weird.im afraid to lock it.scared later i cannot come out of toilet.another thing.our toilet doors have glazed window panels.how cool.lol.seems pervertic.i love my toilet. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment