Friday, December 14, 2007

here to complete my last day of chalet post
getting a bit tired reporting stuff
nvm, it's the last post.

slept at 4am ya..couldn't fall asleep
but i dint toss and turn, im the best partner to sleep with.er.lol.
woke up at 8.45am when someone did sth.
i tot it was like maybe 6am? coz i dint have any dream. so cool.
i'll dream some shit and forget it the moment i wake up
i woke up, just sit there or went out and wake around
at 9am, ma started waking ppl up.
i no need awakening, just tap me lightly or talk a bit louder than normal
poof! im awake!i wont stay on the bed after i wake up
so i'll pop up. again, i went to check on the whether, wah.
the WildWWet shiok river has ripples on it.
and i'll go around anouncing the it's DRIZZLING.
after we checked out, went to eat breakfast. BK
i was telling the auntie in chi, yi kuai jiu mao ban na ge meal
liang fen, both coffee, i was buying for bc too
to my surprise, everyone bought the same thing, except for MA rs
we sat like 3 tables although they were only 7 ppl
so selfish ya?
i was sitting next to my belongings, and dunno who's belongings, plus the bbq stuff
winn, chris, tc, gaoyang engaged in their love stories
while amanda and i talked about some personal stuff
rs and bc are debating, later leading to a fight. lol. so cute.
we sat there from 10am to like 12plus?
depriving others of their seats
rs and bc went home to the busstop
the 6 of us walked to my grandma's house
manda went home coz we stay near each other
so left 5 of us, me, winn, gy, chris, tc
the ones that still wan more fun, despite me being a little sick
coz my hair smelled like bbq meat, it's like rou gan like pls OMG
im so irritated, disturbed, wadeva.
i was smelling it the whole time when we were playing bridge.
so we went my grandma's house
those who go must be feeling quite happy bah
coz not many ppl have went my grandma or my house.
limited edition.lol.
im a freethinker, but coz my ah-yi chanting
so for some purposes, sorry you all cant step into the house
my cousin chengkiat cute ya?
thus we left our bags there and went on to...
white sands, means pasir ris mrt station lah
then take to dhoby gaut, plaza singapura
for a movie, one day we should really go there, not bad
we were like wearing some casual clothes there. so out.
then we went to the cathay building
winnie stepped into the mud, and had to wash her feet.
the toilet was so high-class that it only had taps and toilet bowls
thanks to me, winnie's feet was once again clean
according to my idea, she should put her muddy feet near the toilet bowl sides
so when it flushes, the clean water that rushes out cleans her feet
so cool idea ya? actually i meant for it to be simpler
just stick her feet into the toilet bowl, nice idea?
coz i will do that, it's so clean pls
in the end is winnie contaminate the toilet lah
wasted so much toilet paper. so much for a geog student
we used the internet there, and ya, we checked out the places with the movie
mr magorium's wonderful emporium
coz the advertisement made it look so attractive
the reason why we are using the com there is coz
my grandma house no internet, got but is dial-up
can you imagine how primitive i was before there was broadband at home?
i used the com like 3 times a month a few years ago. primitive.
so we took back to bugis to watch.
gy was separated from us when we were changing at city hall.
but we reunited at bugis KFC
i hungry alr, i love zinger.
then just went to the theatre lor
i have nvr been to cathay before, heard not as good as GV
and i expereienced it myself
HOW 'WONDERFUL'...
i sat for my whole life, such near distance to the screen
i was thinking, my body starting from the shoulders onwards and down are in pain alr
then my headache came back somehow.
the only part left still intact is NECK.
soon it's going to be the most painful out of everything
like pls, how im i going to watch like this
im practically breaking off my neck.
the seats were squeaking lah
omg, i move and fidget around to adjust to the best position
i sat in all kinds of position but i still go back to the normal one
coz there's a mother and child and father sitting beside me
cannot so uncouth. but it's like uncomfortable
i fell asleep halfway thru the movie
they were talking excessively. so boring.
my eyelids were close open, open close, close.
it's expected that i sleep, given my fatigue, and concentration span
my concentration span is okay, but when it comes to certain things,
just cant help but switch off my mind
just like i watch harry potter, i slept when they started talking
thanks to by's sweet i woke up. lol.
plus i was very cold. i dint bring along my jacket.
it was disappointing when the movie just ended abruptly
right after the toy shop regained it's life again.
suddenly the credits showed up, fuck, what kinda ending is this man?
i was like so fast finish alr? when i tot the movie was nvr-ending when i slept
got out and i was feeling cold, but the cold went away fast
the weird thing is, the ppl without jacket, me and gy weren't complaining cold
but it was the ppl with jackets. funny.
i was feeling cold in the cinema, i took out my hand from the sleeve
coz i have big tee, but i can only take out one arm. looks obscene.
and finally we reach my grandma house to retrieve the belongings
and everyone went home happily, with all sorts of pain.
and that night, i still slept at 12am plus
waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment