Monday, November 5, 2007

so cool lah
my bday got so many events on
although most like not confirmed but like my bday got so many things so compacted
is ngee ann open house den got like so many things
actually i created those troubles myself
i kinda volunteered myself for the mr ong pe thing
wear tie, stand over there, smile and talk
so simple den get 10 hours CIP..tats wad mr ong said
lets hope he's not bluffing me
but like just go lor...i noe its my bday
tats why im doin sth meaningful
instead of staying at home and watch tv
its like so boring~
i just wan come out
i wan my ultimate present
i hope i get it..i'll be happy which may last me next year
so powderful right, the present?
den im like actually quite sian with co lah
i dont even wan go..just feel like pon
i no longer think of co as a responsibility..but a burden
i spend a long time figuring out a sentence tat best describes me now
but so sad so bad...i still have to bear with it
the only 3 reasons im staying cos...
1. CCA points 2. my baobei zhongruan 3. the wonderful memories
so sad right? but i still have to bear with it
i tot it over and tot that the best way to solve
is to just occupy myself with more co stuff
so i feel more a part of co...instead of apart from co
i agreed again to participate in the performance for dazu
omg...nvm lah...at most push mr ong's offer away...
but he say got shift...i noe no one wan to afternoon shift de
wakaka...it's ok bah i suppose...=D
let me talk on two more things before i sleep
first thing...today i need to pluck up a lot of courage to go inside cd shelter
i finally understand why ppl say they are sick of co..pon co arh
i stepped in...and i was like...tat familiar feeling...
like suddenly so emotional...nvr cry lah
den just carry out practice lor
the aircon is still as cold...zzzz
second thing...when wan go home
when i was keeping the chairs
i was like thinking...eh go toilet
den walk past quartrangle...den go the old toilet...LOL!
i really tot so...cos like become xi guan
it's demolished now...i feel the pain..xin tong
goodbye canteen and hall...maybe im the one tat loves and appreciates you most
ok maybe not the most...but im like a bit toot lah
i still like insist on walking there
i wan the past...come back eh
pls dont leave...
anyway...my bday is on 17 nov...rmb my present
both my presents... ._.
plus just a wish from you will do..really =D

No comments:

Post a Comment