Friday, September 21, 2007

matter

i always dint really feel mattered
i always think im unimportant to a large extent
cos i dun really noe how to open up myself to the society
i'll always keep to myself
so i start to think tat im invisible
just nothing
as what it suggests
i dun think wad i do or wad i say really carry any weight
so whenever ppl accepts or listens to me
i feel very happy
contented
cos its like
you really wan listen to me arh?
maybe im feeling inferior
ok...wadeva
when ppl really care about me as a person
i feel very happy
cos i always think i dun matter
the world with me or without me dun matter
BUT NOW I HAVE CHANGED MY PERCEPTION
ppl do care about me
im not as invisible as i think i am le
I MATTER
okay...im not emo'ing hor
im just organising my tots
i really feel happy when i matter
cos of some small thing wadeva
with reference to gb's post
i think ppl protray me as tis
see if you protray me as tis...
have fishball cheeks
horny definitely
emo in the mind sometimes only
loner sometimes only
mushy?
cry/tear tooo much (happy, sad, touched, angry all have)
partially deaf lor
goes well with anyone - cos scared hurt ppl's feelings
like orange colour
mood swings are common
tats all...
i protray myself as...
easily contented
simple
think too much bah
and many other things lah
after exams den come up with the list
I MATTER!
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment