Friday, August 17, 2007

sorry

since morning i have my old sickness
called the sensitive nose lol
and i was sneezing and wiping most of the time
hence i sincerely thank winn, tc, by for
their contribution of tissue to me
thanks
so i used about 9 packets of tissue paper
2 is myself de
2 from winn de
1 from tc de
3 i buy from canteen de
1 from by de
and when i reach home
the tissue box became my new toy lol
today's lesson not much
very little only
den we went to tmall
serene came along
thanks to me
cos i dint do much of my homework
thus she felt that she has more excuse to go den me
hence serene went
but im so sorry serene
that you had to wait urself at the busstop dere
so SORRY! o.o
co meeting always very long de
den we went to eat at the foodcourt
the japanese ramen was nice and spicy
cos i hope can yi du gong du
lol
but it dint help obviously
den i was sitting at the seat with most aircon
so eat halfway
*tissue*
den while waiting for amanda
winn, by and me were like siao le
den when serene and ml came back
we started playing handphones
i almost wan vomit blood
cos winn keep on asking
hu sing tis song?
den we moved on to buy some things
den we went to popular
and wad did we do?
play wally...
tats wad we did at times bookshop too
LOL
the 6 of us were crowding around 1 book
and everyone had their fair share of finding wally
yea
den i was practically lying on the bookshelf
cos i was being forced to lie on the shelf by the wally book
LOL
the worst thing is
my sensitive nose or cold was acting up all this while
no...for the whole day
and i kept on sneezing and wiping and hmm'ing
den sth happened
my mucus was sneezed onto by's finger
and the wally book
im really really SORRY
to by and the wally book
but luckily the mucus is watery one
like water like tat
so i think it's okay
but SORRY by o.0
den we headed home
still sneezing and wiping
until my nose pain le
lol
speaking of pain
i hate lee chuang for pinching my ear
cos NO ONE has ever even touch my ear before
she pinch 2 ear somemore at the same time
lee chuang...watch out =P

No comments:

Post a Comment