Sunday, August 12, 2007

my mum and dad were like discussing
about the issue of moving
ARH!
i dunwan...
i love pasir ris
i love my home
my small room shared with my brother
eee
but i love my home ><
i live in it since baby lor
now they wanna move
we have a semi-detached
presently rented out
which has three floors
with many 6 rooms not considering the living rm
and 5 toilets!
like tat no need to snatch toilet le
but its too big
think of all the housework
it's not the housework tat matters
its i love my small home more
i think i'll object strongly if they wanna move
i have this feeling they are going to move by end of this year or next
cos they were like discussing in mandarin
wo men zu gei ta dao shi er yue
ran hou zhuang xiu den zhu
RAH!
i have no intention of moving house
although its nice to live in a room without my bro
yea...lol
i'll miss pasir ris
i'll miss all the familiar ppl in pasir ris
i'll have to take 12 and 21 from the other side of the busstop
LOL
i cant take 3 or 17 anymore
i have to go home alone
haiz
and walk all the way in to dunno ware...
kembangan looks deserted
and i'll be neighbours with my paternal side relatives
which im not familiar
i dun like
i feel like a stranger
the thing is
my cute cousin cheng kiat...
no more kisses le
haiz
i dunwan to move...
RAH! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment