Saturday, August 4, 2007

my first kiss

my first kiss or peck or wadeva
were given away long ago
cos our family is damn open-minded
i kiss my mummy before
my aunt...we did a tongue-to-tongue
den i kiss a lot of ppl b4
give out pecks
especially to my 4 year old cousin-cheng kiat
i peck him the most
he's so cute
babies are like tat
they get less cute when they grow older
but i get along better with him as time passes
cos everyday i go my grandma's house when mummy and papa work
i get to c my cousins
im the eldest on my maternal side
but second smallest on my paternal side
cos still got my bro
my paternal cousins like all married and have children le
tats y i wanna get married soon
kay go back to the topic on kisses
when im goin to head home
my cousin will give me a goodbye 'peck' everyday
we'll put our cheeks together and say
ummmmmmm-muack
lol
but its so cute rite?
i have nvr ever done tat to my bro b4
mayb when we were younger
if now its completely impossible><
but if you consider ur first kiss as one with ur bf
den i haven given that first kiss out yet
who wants it? ><

No comments:

Post a Comment