Thursday, August 9, 2007

happy national day!

happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you
happy birthday to singapore
happy birthday to you! ><
happy 42nd birthday!
*blow candles*
i just realised that i love singapore
despite watching tat video clip
on the negative things of national day
i realised tat i think otherwise
i dun think its meaningless or wadeva
i really celebrated it
i stuck to the ndp and tv for the whole 2 and 1/2 hours
and i loved it! ><
i found the jian yue yi shi
the marching was the most
fun but a bit dry...lol
if i were the one standing dere
i would have fainted =P
mr lee kuan yew was so cute
especially when he wear the lion cap=D
before watching the ndp
everyone should be studying rite?
but im 'autumn-cleaning'
cos my mum says in mandarin
bu yao shou shi - cou ni wu shi kuai
which means dun clean-$50 off allowance
of cos its not true
but i couldn't stand my room either
so i cleaned up
cos of my serious case of sensitive nose
i had a running nose and countless sneezes
for the whole afternoon
even when im watching ndp
im still sneezing with my tissue paper
i used the entire box of tissue lor
until now, my nose still running
arh...i hate cleaning!
rah!
tats y my room is so messy
so next time dun bother to come my house or my grandma's
its impossible to a large extent
ps:my room's flying with dust
ah-choOo! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment