Friday, July 27, 2007

ill

on wednesday afternoon in sch
i feel sick oredi
den i went home to sleep
forgetting to eat panadol
after a few hours den i eat
perhaps if i eat it earlier
i'll get better faster
den i just told my mum its a headache
but things got serious and fever came again and again
we went to c the doctor on thursday morning
he said suspected of dengue fever
but my mum says food poisoning
i was absent from sch on thurs and fri
it was the 1st time im absent
lovely record of attendance broken zz
i was sleeping the whole 2 days
i got better on friday
but very weak and fainty
cos eat very little
thanks for all the care and concern
especially from the toilet gang
or some other ppl :p
i suddenly realise that i miss all of u!
i really appreciate wad all of you have done for me
all the sms made me feel better
by for bring back my geo file for nothing
winn for many sms and love
tc for ur encouragement
rs for ur motherly love
ml for ur yoyo and concern
serene for ur ji1 jiang4 fa3
amanda for ur get well soon
denise for ur i love u
lt for ur love for ur ai4 ren2
and many others hu have cared for me
i love you! *kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment